Each submitted manuscript will go through a peer-review prosess with the following stages:
1. The editor checks each script’s conditions based on the template provided by the Jurnal PkM Setiadharma.
2. Artikel that have passed the administration will proceed to a blind review.
3. Articles that have gone through a blind review will be returned to the authors with revised or rejected notes.
4. Articles that have been corrected by the author will be reviewed by reviewers. Reviewers will provide publishing recommendations.
5. The editor provides the results of the review to the author by providing information on the revision deadline.
6. The editor will send a ready-to-publish copy to the author before it is issued for approval and cannot be withdrawn.
7. Before articles published, the editor send the article to copyediting section.