- The submitted article is the result of research that has not been done by someone else, has a relationship with the topic and scope of the Phronesis Journal in substance.
- Articles are written in Indonesian (EYD) or English with 1 cm spacing on A4 sheets. The top (2 cm), bottom (2 cm), right (2 cm), and left (3 cm) margins use Cambria font size 12 points except footnotes use 10 point size.
- The structure of the article is Introduction, Research Methods, Discussion, Conclusion, and references.
- Abstract written in English and Indonesian (max 250 words). The abstract consists of: background, issue, objective, method/approach and results. If the article is written in English, it is no longer necessary to include an Indonesian abstract.
- Article keywords consist of 5 words.
- The length of the article is 5000-7000 words.
- Notes and citations are written in footnotes using reference management applications (Mendeley, Zotero, etc.). Footnotes and bibliography using Turabian 8th edition.
- Articles are sent by electronic submission to: https://jurnal.sttsetia.ac.id/index.php/phr/user/register
- Foreign words and local (regional) language words that do not have descriptions in the Big Indonesian Dictionary must be written in italic; Hebrew and Greek are written with their respective fonts according to international standards (can be transliterated).
- Phronesis: Jurnal Teologi dan Misi only accepts articles via online submissions as stipulated in the Open Journal System.